Monday 9 May 2016

Day 1047

Day 1047;

Day that I have decided to call number 1047 has been a disappointing day,

Breakfast- cereal, banana and pear.,
Lunch- Chicken sandwich, grapes, Bakewell Cupcake and some Pork Pie,,
Dinner- Pasta salad (containing pasta, grapes, peaches, pineapple, apple), breaded turkey, cottage cheese and Cheese cake,

Ir has been disappointing as all 3 of the local football teams to me have lost, 1-2, 1-2 and then 3-2

What have I done?..
Awoken.
Got up,
Used the toilet,
Been downstairs for breakfast,
Gone back upstairs after eating,
Toilet (again), teeth, shower and shave,
Got dressed,
Made sure I still had my bag and it had the two season tickets in,
Mich checked and put things in my bag,
Mich and I, went to the football match,
Watched the football match,
Ate lunch,
Returned home,
We found out how well the top 3 clubs in our region did,
All 3 lost.
Ate dinner,
I mussed out on my kcal goal.
 Idid my daily 60 (with helmet),
Drank my 300ml mug of milk,
Brushed my Teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment