Tuesday 3 May 2016

Day 1041

Day 1041;

Wow, that was amazing, Chelsea were 0-2 behind at half time against Tottenham, before the match as well as during the match the commentators were saying that Tottenham haven't beat Chelsea at Stanford bridge since 1990.

Breakfast: bowl of cereal, apple and some banana.
Lunch: sausage and mash, carrots, roast potatoes and chocolate brownie.
Dinner: a slice of cake.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk 1 250ml cup of apple juice.

Today I got up early, well earlier than usual. I went downstairs to eat my breakfast. Then as soon as I accomplished I went back upstairs, then I did toilet, teeth, shower then just as I was shaving Tini interrupted me and ordered me to get dressed then she'd shave me, so I got dressed and Tini "shaved" me, Mich wasn't impressed with mu face.  Then we went on a road trip, which isn't one of my favourite pass times, we went on a road trip, which was my second in 2 days but this time I was travelling south/to Emu's. Instead of West as I was yesterday.

Emu was today talking about her friends and their weddings. Then we went out for lunch. Then we finished our lunches and we went on a little walk. Back to the house then back home but other than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment