Monday 16 May 2016

Day 1054

Day 1054;

Today I went out the back to play around with my stick and ball, buy today I got myself fully kitted up in my hockey gear, including skates.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana and strawberry.
Lunch: I can't remember.
Dinner: chicken in bacon, carrots and other stuff.
Drinks: 2 300m of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today I have decided to add the following song in, now how am I going to like it to the other stuff that I'm going to type about today?


Ok, I'be got it, I'm "on some foolish mission". Well my hockey trousers say Mission on, so I was in my mission hockey trousers doing some foolish shenanigans, as I was playing around with a stick and ball, then it was time for lunch so I had to get myself unchained, out of my hockey gear. which I did, but back when I was skating around outside I never really got far as my eyes were closed for a portion and I've got bigger than the last time, which shrinks the space that I have to play in.

 Cercei the manipulative kings mother just got herself owned by a member of the clergy, as we already knew that she was a little manipulative B!+(= but her new pawn has just taken down her rival and united the church behind them...

My eyes have just gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment