Saturday 30 April 2016

Day 1038



So today I had an expertly lazy day, of which I could say that my BMI has gone up twice in the two previous days but I have almost met my kcal goal on both so I was just attempting to mix it up, but no I wasn't.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple
Lunch: spaghetti hoops on toast.
Dinner: omelette, chips and Bakewell tart.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

But today I have done my 60, and I have also brought my hockey sick and ball down to play a little game outside, but it's a single player match, without goals.

So in fairness it wasn't a thing like a hockey match.

But today Allergy noticed my receding hairline, as did I a number of years ago, but notice this small fact I can't see my hair line.

Is Leister going to win the Premier League? I hope so, They just need to win 1 out of their last 3 matches, but next up is Manchester United, if they beat them they get 3 points to make them 10 points clear of Tottenham and Tottenham only have 9 points to play for or they could draw all 3 of their matches which gives Leister 3 points then it would be impossible for  Tottenham to beat them, but then 1 loose and 2 draws then it'd be Tottenham's to steel away from Leister City.

No comments:

Post a Comment