Wednesday 20 April 2016

Day 1028

Day 1028;

Today was another lazy Tuesday and I put some more weight on and I missed my kcal goal, hence why I stated lazy before the day of the week.

Breakfast; cereal.
Lunch: chicken sandwich and a little pot of chocolate mouse.
Dinner: new potatoes, green beens, carrots, pie and tiramisu.
Drinks: 2 300ml of milk and 2 300ml of apple juice.

From that list of foodstuffs I have eaten today you could note that I have consumed 6 out of the daily 5which is recommended.

My attempt to get to grips with my hockey stick, as I'm unsure of the number of the people that read this blogpost know, that I was right handed when I last played Roller Hockey but now I am left handed, which makes it difficult for me to know how I am going to fair with my old sticks especially on skates, as on skates I am quite a bit taller than I am normally, which is by no small part due to the big wheels sticking out of my feet. Anyway I'm just waiting until I actually get to go to a training session and I get banned from participating, but it'll be "for my own safety" do I buy that excuse? No.


No comments:

Post a Comment