Sunday 3 April 2016

Day 1011

Day 1011;

Today I basically can't remember but I know that I have just seen Ant-Man for the 2nd time in 2 days and I know that I have played boccia twice today I won the 1st 3-1 and I lost the 2nd 2-5, but the 1st game today didn't count,

Breakfast: banana and cereal
Lunch: I cannot remember what I ate for main but I can remember the cake that I ate and my 300ML cup of apple juice which counts for 2/5
Dinner:  Chicken/Turkey drummers as well as some potato and carrots

So that is my 5 a day checked off

..

Tom Hiddleston doing the weather as Loki, now he mentioned his fictional brother/Thor, by both of his names, Thor and Chris, how many people do I know called Chris?

I have no idea off the top of my head, but I can tell you now it's a lot, Chris has become the new Tom,

Wha...?

I was meaning that as you were growing up everyone seemed to be called Tom, and they used to have quite a few friends called Tom.


No comments:

Post a Comment