Sunday 10 April 2016

Day 1018

Day 1018;

Now yesterday I got Jirachi to go along side of my Celibi. I also managed to get my daily 60 done.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and grapes.
Lunch: I've forgotten but I know it didn't include any of my 5 a day.
Dinner: Toad in a hole/sausage in yorkshire pudding, sweet potatoes, peas, carrots and some new potatoes, but as I have learnt today that potatoes of the new variety, or mashed, don't classify as any of my 5 a day so I only got 6 of my 5 a day eaten today.

What have you done on this day?

Now I have watched Aliens (Alien 2) the theatrical release, I have played a bit of Boccia, I have played a bit of LoZ:TP HD and finally I put on a pound (lb) approximately, but not in that order.

With Boccia I was working on my long game, working on throwing my ball as close to the jack ball as possible over a longer distance. Mr B thinks I might actually be some good at Boccia but I know that it was just as I was the only person to turn up this week, again. It kind of reminds me of when I played Roller hockey on Saturdays, as I would go in for the first hour, PeeWee's, then I'd stay for the second hour, youth's, and then the third hour would be a game for juniors/seniors, back when I did that level of training I played under the number 81, and we finished the season in 3rd position, which allowed us the opportunity to go to a little tournament which was between the two separate leagues in my district to see who would compete in the nationals, against other districts champions, we lost all 5 of the matches that we had to finish as the 6th best in the tournament, aka. the worst. Or was it my second season/my first full season? as I can't really remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment