Tuesday 26 April 2016

Day 1034

Day 1034;

Now today I was thinking that I was going to struggle to meet my kcal goal and I probably put on a stone, or at the very least a pound, as I had a very lax day today, due to the rain stopping me from going outside for the majority of the day.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: macaroni cheese and chocolate truffle,
Dinner: 1 slice of red velvet cake, the one that I didn't enjoy last time I ate a slice and I didn't think much of it this time either and I had the final 4 Jaffa cakes
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

But today was an athletic day, but it was an only going outside to run around for a fraction of it, as we had to stay inside and and play around with a medicine ball for the majority of it. Bt today I actually lost some weight which was a shock. But I could say that on the other hand I haven't eaten as much today as I usually do and I had my big meal a  long time before the weigh in.

Also today I put my old hockey shirt up on my Faceybooky as my profile picture, and it got 2 likes on it, I'm quite a bit perplexed to the first one of them, the second one I'm not as perplexed as it was R14 who used to be on the same team as me when I wore that shirt, so he could have liked it as a nod back to the good times we both had. But the first was just odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment