Friday 1 April 2016

Day 1009

Day 1009;

So here is today I have noticed more of my hair falling out recently, probably my age catching up with me if I am honest, and why would I be anything else?

Breakfast: a bowl of cereal, a box of banana and grapes.
Lunch: scrambled egg on toast with a sausages. Which was followed by 2 slices of cake, on fruit and the second was sponge.
Dinner: Fish and Chips, Toblerone cake

So today I consumed 4 out of my 5 a day, the 2 I ate for breakfast and the 2 portions worth of apple juice/one 300ml cup of the stuff as I know that 150 ml is worth 1 portion of your 5 a day.

But today I watched Spectre and the Ant-Man, Spectre was good as in better than the previous James Bond film, you know with Daniel Craig, but it didn't have a scratch on my favourite, but I'm thinking that the ending set it up for 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service' (1969) with George Lazenby to follow up in the James Bond chronology.Hank Pym and Janet Van-Dyne,  were the original Ant-Man and Wasp but now there's a new Ant-Man, Scot, and a new Wasp who was teased in the credits, Hope Pym, the child of Hank and Janet.

No comments:

Post a Comment