Thursday 31 March 2016

Day 1008

Day 1008;

Now today I have first done 2 small sets of 30 then another 1 of 60, to set me up for the remainder of the day. Or did it?...

Breakfast: a bowl of cereal.
Lunch: potato salad, mini sausages, scotch eggs and mini sausage rolls.
Dinner: baked potato, carrots and sausage. But for pudding I had veinetta, Victoria sponge and I ate some of my chocolate box.

But to finish myself off today in fitness and stuff I did one of those 5 or 1 things, it's where I row as fast as I can for 5 minutes or until I get to 1KM whichever' furthest, now today I did 1.5KM in 5 minutes, but last time I went on it I managed 1KM in 5:33 (I think).

Now what else have I done today?

...

Come on guys help me out here, please?

Oh it's not another one of your rhetorical questions.

No it's not.

Well have you typed about reading that Squirrel Girl comic?

No,

Well...

Ok, light blue, well I read a comic book issue #01 of a Squirrel Girl comic book, it's basically a cleaned up version of Deadpool.

Ok that was it I found my halloween tale from 2 years ago which was titled "Lucy and the Bear" as I was reading through it I've noticed it's ssss hhhh it basically, so I have d decided to revamp it slightly and I am planning to have it up by next Halloween to scare, or at the very least horrify, some of my reader,

No comments:

Post a Comment