Friday 18 March 2016

Day 995

Day 995;

Today I got my 60 done before the end of today just before I watched the final X-File episode of the day.

Breakfast today I ate some breakfast cereal, banana and some grapes. I ate some of a vegans nightmare , as in a ham omelette, which was made with ham from pigs, eggs from chickens, milk butter and cheese from cows so eat that vegans and prove to yourselves that your not a total waste of this planets resource, that was lunch, now for dinner, I ate my half of a take away pizza and chips.

I also went to the hair dressers in town and while we were there we also went on a tiny trek around town, to visit GAK and go into many shops to get a whole range of things which some of were for Flow , which was where we went later on in the day to place out a load of gifts for Flow for when she got home she could have a pleasant surprise, well that was what I was thinking that he was thinking at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment