Saturday 19 March 2016

Day 996

Day 996;

So I was wondering if I had done my daily 60 earlier on today when I was waiting to see if my friend P was going to show up today, but then I did 60 just after 23:00, just to be safe.


I remembered what I ate today, so first up was a bowl of cereal, next up was a bread roll with cheese I also ate a couple of sausage rolls alongside for my main lunch course then I ate a selection of cakes. That leaves me with my dinner and for that meal I ate the remaining half of my pizza from yesterday along with potato salad and coleslaw, of the two accompaniments to my pizza the coleslaw was foul, but the potatoe salad was delicious.

Now when I was with my friend, P, we were discussing a singer, one Mr Tom Waits or something like that, so I was asking P if he was Welsh, witch may have been due to him sounding vaguely similar to Tom Jones, and P said that he thought he sounded sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment