Tuesday 29 March 2016

Day 1006

Day 1007;

So today I have already outdone myself on portions of fruit and vegetables. And I gave done my sixty  twice today first after midnight The second was in two parts.

Breakfast: a bowl of cereal and apple, banana, strawberry and grapes. 4 fruits.
Lunch: some of the food that was left over from yesterday's buffet which included potato salad, Grapes, Mini Sausages, Sausage rolls Etc. 1 veg and 1 fruit definitely.
Dinner: Sausages Yorkshire pudding with mash potato, peas and carrots. But then it was time for the pudding/dessert which was more sherry trifle, more cheesecake and a bowl of strawberries, 3 veg 1 fruit, trifle has got banana and raspberries in but I probably wouldn't say I got enough to make a whole portion,

Today I misheard the lytics to the the beatles song 'Mrs Robinson', "God bless you, please Mrs Robinson" Hmm I thought it was "So if you please Mr Cameron" I don't know why they were saying God bless you, Mrs Robinson maybe you sneezed and they were wishing the plague away from you?

The next song is one that Mich decided to inform me some of the lyrics true meanings, of bye bye miss or mr Amerian Pie.  Drive a car to the sea wall but the tide was out and all that jiggerypokery.

No comments:

Post a Comment