Wednesday 2 March 2016

Day 979

Day 979;

This afternoon I attempted to do my daily 30, you could say that I failed it at my first attempt as I completed 60 instead of 30.

Breakfast today was cereal and a banana as usual but today I had some grapes included as well.  For my lunch today I ate my second half of the pizza I had yesterday for dinner and for pudding I ate a plate of cakes, fruit cake and a chocolate mini roll (which looks and tastes pretty cakey to me).

Now today some neighbours looked as if they were locked out of their home, apparently. Mich has been his neighbourly self and has offered them a ladder to help them climb in a window, if they needed it, they declined his offer. But I have bought myself 2 friendly points on Triforce Heroes, which is great as I don't have any friends that have the game, at least not that I know of. Which is helping me to complete  the outfits catalogue but surprisingly the man that is outside of the game centre with his 15 friendly tokens, he must have bought them the same as me as he is not allowed in the game centre which has something to do with his ears not being pointy, but then why can he buy friendly points because I could only buy them when I had completed the main game, so that confuses me.

Today I remembered something which I kept forgetting about, but I will tell you now about a recurring dream of which I have had in the past, it has got me in my bed as I have just woken up but then I'm tall in my dream, taller than I actually am, as I notice that my head is connecting to the beds headboard and  my feet are connecting to the other end of my bed which must be 6 foot, but then I can't remember if the next part is from the same dream but it's similar as from before overtime that I had myself a dream where 1 of my teeth have fallen out it's always seems to be my top left canine tooth that falls out for me to attempt to plug it back in which I am successful at but then there was a different tooth that fell out of my mouth in the last dream that I had it was on my right hand side and it was my tooth which is 2 teeth behind my top right canine so I jarred it back in place and it fell back down again, then I fell back to sleep and the next time I woke up i found that I still had all of my teeth in my mouth.

But finally the football team that I support actually won a game they started the game 0-0 like how all of the professional matches start then they went 1-0 down,  then before half time they managed to get a goal back making the score line 1-1 , but then after the first half was over the second half started and the team that I support managed to get a second goal, making the score 1-2, and they somehow managed to put on a half decent show in defence to keep the score that, they were playing away from home for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment