Thursday 3 March 2016

Day 980

Day 980;

So today was interesting as I had been awoken and I had got dressed before I ate my breakfast, so this noon time I was thinking it was dinner time as I had already eaten my lunch, hadn't I? I had already got Celebi and I had already worn the batteries of my Wii U controller down.

For breakfast today I ate the usual + grapes. After noon I are my lunch which was a ham sandwich, McDonald's should start making pork burgers instead of beef to silence everyone that says Mcdonalds is causing global warming because of cow farts. Then for dinner I ate

But I managed to get my daily 30 done before 11pm today, as I only got around to doing them after I had finished watching Liverpool beat Manchester City 3-0, so I'd like to say congratulations to the Reds, a few things happened which were unexpected among the top title contenders, but I will tell you the most shocking incident, Manchester United won to go level on points with Manchester City, woah how backwards does that still look to me. Arsenal are still 3 points behind Tottenham who are 3 points behind the league leaders, who are still Leister and Tottenham could have been the league leaders in it wasn't for another London team, West Ham, who managed to beat them today.

So the league looks as follows with Leister City being first then the following 2 positions are occupied by north London Clubs then they are followed by 2 Manchester Clubs, then in 6th position in the  table is an East London Club. The top 6 are separated by 11 points and they each have 10 more games this season except Manchester City who has 11, as they have played 1 less match.

Today I got around to playing a bit on Splatoon and Pokemon Y version, as today I noticed that I hadn't actually completed Pokemon Y version, by that I mean with the elite 4 and champion defeated, was I knew that I had already caught Yveltal somehow, but I thought you had to defeat elite 4 to capture to capture the legendary of the game, but I was mistaken. Once you have defeated Elite 4 you can capture Zygarde, which should be the Legendary Pokemon from a game titled Pokemon Z but it's been put into the Pokemon X & Y. Which could be as they were to lazy to build a third instalment like they had done coming up to 20 years ago now Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment