Saturday 26 March 2016

Day 1003

Day 1003;

So today I have just done my second 60 of today but it was my first of today as my first set of 60 technically classifies as yesterday, as I did it to help myself get to sleep approximately at 01:00 this morning.

Breakfast- cereal and a box of banana and apple
Lunch- poached egg on toast
Dinner- i'm thinking it was Shepard's pie, but I know that it included carrots peas and mashed potato.

But today I whitnessed a sight that I hadn't seen for a very long time as the football team that I support actually won a league match at their home ground. As I know that they have won once in the league away from home since the new manager has been instated, I have been watching the players and thinking these people are actually really decent players if they were in a better team for them they'd probably win the league. Anyway the team that I support will probably loose quite a few of the players next season as they're going down, dispite the game today haveing 5 goals in it and there was only 1 to the opposition team, which means the game was won by a score line of 4-1. Now they just needed to get their proverbial skates on sooner on in the leagues season to save themselves from the drop come the end of the season.

About today on the Avengers Academy game I managed to get my total number of Holo-Globes up by another 4 so I'm now on 18, looking like I could actually get this character unlocked, if my internet holds, that would be.

... No exscuses...

Oh dam, I'm sorry Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment