Monday 14 March 2016

Day 991

Day 991;

But today I started my 60 a day challenge, by doing my 60 before misperceptions midnight, it was interesting as my stomach muscles have disappeared from my touch now.

Now for breakfast today I was back to eating my usual, which is a bowl of cereal and a box of banana.For lunch I am pretty sure that I ate some chicken, sausages, peas ,carrots and potatoes, Meanwhile for my latest meal I had some soup and bread which was followed by some of the contents of my chocolate box.

Mich has just got a bit... Stern? With me, I think. Which was as I asked for his help  with my computer, to replace the batteries of my keyboard and mouse when he had done the things that I had requested I took them back to my computer and I was trying them out with it, they wouldn't respond on the screen, so I went to ask Mich if he's put the batteries in the correct way around, and he explained that he had. So he told me to switch off the computer at the plug, I thought that's a waste so I couldn't comply, instead I switched it off behind it's monitor, then by this time Mich was getting irritated with me, I noted this as he started to have a go at me for putting a cloth in my mouth. Of which it had been there since before he got into position in front of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment