Tuesday 1 March 2016

Day 978

Day 978;

So I did my daily 30 after 11pm, as I was thinking about when I could do my 30, apart from all of the times that I wasn't thinking about doing it, and the

For breakfast I ate a cereal and some banana and grapes. Lunch I'm thinking that I ate a ham sandwich and a chocolate cookie. Dinner I ate another half of a pizza for me to eat the other half tomorrow, as long as Mich doesn't throw it away before then and I followed it up with a bowl of the remaining profiteroles and a chocolate cookie which was crushed up and placed in the same bowl.

But today I was waiting until a delivery person arrived but they didn't arrive. So it was a pointless day of existence, until I went to athletics, but I was shocked by my alarm that told me I had athletics today so I got myself changed into a pair of tracksuit bottoms (trousers), and I prepared myself for athletics, then I was ready for athletics so I checked my checklist to see what it had me to do about it, then to my surprise it wasn't telling me to get changed into my athletics gear, but instead it was telling to eat a snack before I went to athletics . I had made an epic blunder.

Now as I was at athletics today I should probably tell all of my readers what happened. So here goes; I ran for a little while with the rest of us with disabilities and probably Icar who I'm thinking only goes to athletics because his brother is in a wheelchair and he has his own track racking thing which is on around the same time. But Icar is a very young man probably about 8 years of age. Now that was probably the reason why I beat him in every race that we competed in. As I beat the other person that was in our three people race, but he was also in most likelihood younger than me but by not much. I am pretty slow within races and I have to focus on the lanes lines as I'm running because if I step out of them I will be disqualified, so I just run until I am told to stop or my legs give out or probably I get bored or probably another reason that I haven't written down yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment