Monday 21 March 2016

Day 998

Day 998;

But today I have finished off my busiest week by doing my 60 just before this in the evening.

So what I had for breakfast this morning was a bowl of cereal with some banana and some apple, but then for lunch I ate an almost as bad for a vegan but not quite so bad, as I ate a scrambled egg, with ham on toast which was followed up by a chocolate mousse which still isn't a chocolate Elk (chocolate moose), but then for my dinner I ate some chicken in bacon, sorry Mo but you didn't know what you were missing, with peas, potatoes and carrots, that's my 5 a day eaten.

Then what I did today was just play some games as I went to a place in the laughing down city, town big place thing, and I first tried some of this New Age Kurling thing which is basically curling done on a floor/not ice, of which we played for a short while then we went over to the boccia thing and we played 2 rounds Of which my team won the first, 1-0, and we lost the second, 0-1, which tied the game 1-1. Then I had this go on this vertigo thing I was climbing up these steps to reach the top then the man told me to jump down so I did and I gently floated down ass i was on a string, that was the easy part the next part I had to climb a climbing wall of which I failed at but I still reached the top... ish by having a man hoist me up by the safety ropes, but on the steps my leg stated shaking at random intervals like it is doing now which is just super irritating.

Im sorry about the lateness of this days post but the internet was down.

No excuses! You pathetic excuse for a human.

Oh bugs sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment