Friday 11 March 2016

Day 988

Day 988;

Now today was another day that had me forsake doing my 60 a day, today also went to the gym, so I'm guessing that could class as... well... 1.

For Breakfast I ate the usual. Then I asked someone to inform me about what I ate for the rest of the meals for today, and it was a cheese sandwich and chocolate Easter cakes for lunch. Spaghetti and meatballs followed by a Areo mousse for dinner.

But my source spelt mousse, moose and I responded; 
Shouldn't it be an before Areo? But isn't a moose a kind of big horses but they aren't horses?

And I was incorrect on just about all of what I questioned I'm thinking. A goes before Areo instead of an because it is a name e.g. a Arthur Pendragon instead of an Arthur Pendragon. The second part I would have been correct on if I could remember the correct animal to compare it with as it resembles a deer closer than a horse, and just to set the record strait it's called an Elk, in proper English.


No comments:

Post a Comment