Saturday 5 March 2016

Day 982

Day 982;

I attempted and succeeded my 30 for today before 12 O'clock noon, and I had done my second set of 30 just before 22:30, tonight.

But for breakfast today I had the usual, for lunch I ate some spaghetti hoops on toast, meanwhile for dinner I ate some food from the local indian take away, basically chicken tikka masala and chicken korma, then for afters I ate some more of my chocolate box.

But today I found out who the new presenters go the new Robot Wars are. It's Dara O'Briain and Angela Scanlon. I know who Dara is but I didn't have a clue who Angel was and as it turns out she's an Ginger Irish woman, so it'd going to be two Irish people cracking jokes all over the roboteers, should be fun. The only concern I have with the casting is that as these two people are both Irish the BBC could be making preparation to black mail all of the roboteers and fans of the show to get us all ro vote to stay in the EU otherwise expulsion from Britain, back to Ireland, within which case good bye Nora/my Irish GM.

But today I have been watching some more X-Files, and I've continued on in my Pokemon Y journey as i have gone in a train to the southern place thingy. So in other words I've missed out Zygarde, but I will search for it another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment