Friday 4 March 2016

Day 981

Day 981;

This morning I did my daily 30 and then some I lost count. But then I did an only for today as well later on.

For breakfast I ate a bowl of cereal, then for lunch I ate a cheese sandwich and a chocolate mini roll, then I also had a snack of a toasted tea cake, then at dinner today I had some chicken goujons, new potatoes, carrots and peas, which was followed by a chocolate Sunday even though it was a Thursday.

But today I also had the gym to go to, I started off with my usual 15 minutes on the lateral trainer, then I moved on to the exercise bike I almost tripped over the bike when I had got off of it.

Then I did some weight machines and I finished off on the hand bike machine.

I have noticed a lot more women are coming into the gym now. I'm not saying that it is a bad thing, It's just an observation.

That the number of women in the gym has increased quite a bit and the number of men in the gym has increased slightly; I wonder how long it'll take for the gym participation levels will be back at the low level.

But today I played Splatoon and I failed some more to defeat the the great Octobot King, But then I beat elite 4 and the champion in Pokemon Y today. Then I beat the 3000 minimum year old man to get the credits to roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment