Thursday 10 March 2016

Day 987

Day 987;

So today I have done naught Naught by the meaning of my 60.

for breakfast it was the usual, a bowl of cereal followed by a box of banana, then I had a cheese sandwich for lunch finally I had chicken balls and chips.

Now just as my sleeping habits for yesterday/this morning as you may know that I was apparently inflicted by a little bit of a cold, so I got myself to bed extra early last night. But by that way I got myself to bed by approximately 22:00 then I woke myself up 2 hours later at 00:00 then I must have fallen asleep as the next time it was 02:00and I was extremely thirsty fortunately I could remember where I had left my last drink, so I went down stairs and I finished it off. But I had noticed a burning sensation emanating from my abs, so I decided to give my 60 a miss, for today. Within X-Files today I have noticed some vampires, and they have to pack up and leave as one of there number decided to feast on the pizza eaters that were traveling through.

No comments:

Post a Comment