Wednesday 30 March 2016

Day 1007

Day 1007;

Now today I had completed 120 of my 60 before 12:00 as I had done my first/last set at 03:00 then I did my second set by 11:58 this morning, but then also today I did 2 sets of 30 in the afternoon.


Breakfast- Bowl of cereal, banana grapes and strawberries.
Lunch- Left overs mini sausages, mini sausage rolls, potato salad, scotch eggs, sausage.
 Dinner- Pasta and Quoirn balls, which was followed by a trifle of trifle

Oh no you didn't just go there, did you?

Well I actually have just gone there, why?

Your sense of humour has certainly gone the same way as your sense,

Which way left, right, up or down?

I don't know it's direction but I know that it's gone, or petty much gone at the very least, now shouldn't you get back to your foods?

Oh yes now I had just got up to the trifle, I also had some cheesecake, and I had a bowl of strawberries.

Ok well today in sport, the football team which is for the country that I was born in, England Lost against the Netherlands 1-2. But that isn't the good news as the good news is that the football team that I support actually won a second game in a row making it 2 wins on the trot now they just need 4 more wins to stand a chance of staying up in the league, or so says the manager.  The score in that match was 0-1, but the team that I support didn't get turned over unlike England.

No comments:

Post a Comment