Sunday 13 March 2016

Day 990

Day 990;

So today is the 990th day, of this life that I will forget soon enough.

But for breakfast I ate a bowl of cereal, that's it, Mich is still feeling unwell for the moment, so he had to and it's him that usually prepares my fruit which I have alongside of my cereal, next up was lunch and I started it today by feasting on a cheese and mayonnaise sandwich with mini sausages and grapes, and to finish it I ate some Jaffa Cakes. But then for dinner I'm pretty sure that I ate some peas, carrots and potatoes and I have also eaten some toad in the hole/sausages in Yorkshire pudding.

Today Allergy had a revelation, it was about our eating habits,  the revelation was that she thinks that people that eat meat are going the way of the smokers, thanks to the vegans and their uprising, which I have taken a quick look at in the past, and I understand the points about saving the animals, as I would understand that McDonalds could be blamed for there steak (pun) in increasing the global footprint for green house gasses but as they reach maturity they are killed and they are recycled into burgers, then what would happen if we were to leave all of them free to roam wherever they choose, the green house gasses would increase exponentially wouldn't they,

No comments:

Post a Comment