Wednesday 16 March 2016

Day 993

Day 993;

So today I did my 60 before today, as it happened at just passed 01:20, but I was wondering if it should count as my 60 for today, I was thinking about it and I got in a 50 in before dinner.

Breakfast today was a bowl of cereal and I have also eaten a banana in a box, then lunch was a ham sandwich a mini sausage and a couple of slices of fruitcake, but finally for dinner tonight I have eaten vegetarian meatballs and pasta followed by a portion of Tiramasu. But I also ate a little pot of grapes and I had 4 more of Jaffa Cakes.

But today I went skiing which was fun I was attempting to work out if it had been 10 or 11 years since I last skied, and the result was neither it was 9 years since I had last skied. I only stacked it once today, but that was because I was getting bored by the instructors instructions to always go down in the snow-plow position, anyway I think that I may have dozed off for a few seconds during that little episode. Now since I started my little skiing adventure today I wasn't given any poles to carry this time, which unbalanced me at one point today when I was going down the small slope. Before I went skiing today my instructor asked me about the ski runs I had gone down when I went skiing all of those years ago, He started with blue, I nodded, 

Are there any slopes easier?

Yes there's those green runs.

Ok... then he said red slopes, I nodded also, finally he said black, I nodded, then I signed to the man that I had been of-piste as well in my positively immense journeys on snow.  down in Austria, but I'm unsure if I have ever been on a double black run, I'm unsure if they were even invented back when I skied properly, on real snow unlike the fake snow that I went on at the ski place that I was at today.

No comments:

Post a Comment