Wednesday 23 March 2016

Day 1000

Day 1000;

Wow that long, 1000 days, but this morning I have been thinking about Pepper Pots aka. Rescue, and I was wondering if she's going to be getting her own film in the future?

But today I have had the usual bowl of a cereal and a banana in a box, for lunch I ate a cheese and ketchup toastie with a slice of chocolate cake for pudding, then for dinner I ate some pasta Bolognese and afterward I ate some panacotta and some ice-cream wrapped in sponge I think it's called an arctic roll?

But today I don't really think that I did much at all today. I mean I know I completed some of the Splatoon levels using a splat roller, as I am attempting to complete the game with the Splat roller seeing how hopeless I was with the splat blaster. Seeing how I'm stuck on the final level with the splat blaster.

Now the first comment in todays post came from my play through of Avengers Academy which I am currently on the part which has got me attempting to recruit rescue, as I state I'm attempting to recruit her, but it's not going very well at all as I have only got 5 of the things that you need 25 of and it's already been the second day. now I ned 4 more a day for the next 5 days, such a bother.

But then I remembered and did my 60 of today, and I even added on an extra 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment