Sunday 6 March 2016

Day 983

Day 983;

So today I didn't get any of my 30 done today but I have done 60 before I went to bed tomorrow, e.g. in the first 1 hour 15 minutes of tomorrow/just before I went here to document today.

My food in take for today was a bowl of cereal and a box of banana for my quick break this morning. When It comes down to lunch and dinner is where it gets a bit more taxing on my brain, as I know what I ate for lunch in part and I know what I ate for dinner in part and then somewhere within this day I'm thinking that I ate some of my chocolate box.

So today I had a small bit of Boccia practise as well as a good old time in goal and having a kick around with myself, then I attempted a bit of field hockey only in a hall and with those really quite rubbish plastic hockey sticks, the ones that are vertically challenged.

Then Later on today I played on Mario Kart 8 along with Allergy, Emu, C and Mich. I have continued my watch through of the X-Files, Leicester City continue to rack up the points in the attempt to deny all oppositions the honour of the coveted trophy, but all of the pundits are now tipping Leicester  City to win the Premier League this season, My GP would be so proud that his team has done this and they sit 5 points adrift at the top of the Premier League. Ir's only 5 points adrift as Arsenal failed to beat Tottenham today because first half score line had them 0-1 up on Tottenham then in the second half one of Arsenal's players got himself sent off and then Tottenham somehow managed to turn the tables on Arsenal, 2-1,then Tottenham player should have been sent off but he wasn't, then Arsenal managed to get the 4th goal of the game to tie things up at 2-2 which meant that they limited Tottenham to only 1 point.  congratulations Arsenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment