Tuesday 8 March 2016

Day 985

Day 985;

I did my daily 30 twice in two shots in 2 shots of 60 so I failed in my 30 a day, anyway it was seeming so easy to do now, so I have decided to do a daily 60 minimum. So that makes this day 1,

Today for break fast I ate a bowl of cereal and a banana, next for lunch I ate some more of that pasta and meatball that I ate yesterday, for dinner, then for dinner I ate some pizza and chips.

So today I watched some more of the X-Files, Samantha- Mulder's sister, her father was the cigarette smoking man apparently which was different to Mulder, wasn't it? As from the start of the show he's had his father that has died, but then I was thinking that the cigarette smoking man was  really his father as for a start in the earlier episodes when the cigarette smoking man was talking to Mulder's
mother weren't they talking about some intimate stuff, which should make her's and Fox's relationship was as half siblings, unless the cigarette smoking man was lying to her and he took that secret with him to his grave, I'm thinking. But then He could have also been Mulder's father but then the two of the adults (Mr Smoker & Mrs Mulder could have been doing it behind Mr Mulder's back? I just don't know, all of this interpersonal relationships really confuses me.

But finally I'm going to be allowed back onto skies sometime next week. Now I'll probably be told that I shouldn't even attempt to ski again after this, as I'll probably end up in A&E with 5 broken ribs and a cracked collar bone as well as a sprained wrist and a cracked femur, just my estimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment