Thursday 17 March 2016

Day 994

Day 994;

I have got 30 of my 60 done today, in day time but I had got my final 10 of yesterday's 60 done after midnight. But today I also accumulated 80 by doing some during the opening credits of a cartoon that I have been watchingI first got 10, then I got 20, then I got 25 and finally I got a second 25, which makes 80.

Today for breakfast I ate a bowl of cereal, some of my box of banana and I also had some grapes, but then I didn't finish the grapes and bananas before I had to go to the dentist, when I got back I finished off my fruit in a bowl of spaghetti hoops on toast, but then for dinner I had peas, potatoes and carrots as well as some pie.

I went to the gym today, and I was pathetic. I missed out on getting 1KM rowed in 5 minutes by 11 seconds, and my projected time was going backwards on the rowing machine as it said that it was expecting a time of 5.06 at best through my 1KM row when I was aiming for a time that is beneath 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment