Sunday 20 March 2016

Day 997 p2

Day 997 p2;

So what I did yesterday was some boccia all on my own, and Mr B but he was the coach, so I basically had to roll a ball as close to another ball as possible I was instructed to move my chair back as far as it would go when I'm playing a short game like how a ramp would be used.

Then later on in the day I watched the final game of the rugby union six nations, to see if Englanf could get they're first grand slam in 13 years, they did but it seemed on the day as if they didn't diserve it. As they were second best on the pitch at most points within the game, and it was only thanks to them managing to deny the Frogs any try's that did it as England were the second best team with the ball at their feet yesterday I was even typing that the England team was looking very weak to me yesterday and that the frogs were looking quite a bit stronger yesterday, just before England got their first Try and I stated that the Frogs were looking stronger to me and they had squandered all of that earl domination by letting England get that first Try.to go 3-10 behind.

Then for the rest of yesterday I watched some more X-Files, and I got myself confused because who is Molder's father? As I was thinking that the cigarette smoking man was but then he wasn't due to there being a Mr Molder that worked for the FBI before him but he was working in a different department then there was also his boss from season 1 that that he called his dad in a later episode which was the same episode that the revelations that the cigarette smoking man was in fact his father that saved him from succumbing to the Alien virus as Molder was the human alien hybrid apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment