Wednesday 6 April 2016

Day 1014

Day 1014;

That day has been now, today/yesterday if your reading this post on the day that it is set to go live. But I was thinking that I had done my 60 this morning, but as I'm not 100% sure that it's a fact I will do another 60 just after I have wrote down my eating habits for today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: grapes, cheese, potato salad and ham that I'm thinking it was smoked ham.
Dinner: pasta bolognese,

You may be thinking that on his 5 a day he's only had 4 today..

But from my recollection I drank 2 of my 300ML mugs of apple juice today, which adds up to another 4 so I have exceeded myself with 8 portions of fruit and veg today.

Now I have just done the 60 for today, even though I was thinking that I had already, but there's the thing, thoughts don't always happen, in the real world.

If they did I wouldn't be here to bore you with the talesthat I do.

Today I have played a bit on Twilight Princess, I ran around the dungeon for a short while to collect up all of the treasure chests, then I went off to the monkey room and I was swing across to the ledge where I found the boss room, then I dispatched the boss from his room and I moved on to the next region, I had to get the bridge from the woods so I could get into Kakiaro village. I am thinking, then it goes on to a neither bug catching game.y

No comments:

Post a Comment