Thursday 21 April 2016

Day 1029

Day 1029;

So today I had 2 separate attempts at make up my daily 60 before finally completing it at my 3rd time of asking.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese and pickle toasted sandwich.
Dinner: pasta, Dolmio sauce, and Tiramasu.
Drinks:  2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 and a bit 300ml mug of apple juice and 1 300ml mug of another fruit juice.

Now today I made my kcal total and I lost a pound which put me within a pound of my target BMI, so now all I've got to do is meet my kcal goal for the next 6 days to reach my goal, of achiving my kcal goal for 7 consecutive days.

But why are UFO's synonymous with aliens? Anything that is flying and you have no identify for it can be classified as a UFO, even a bird, like just now I heard the sound of flapping outside of my window, it was an object flying I could say it was an UFO as I don't *know* what it was and I could guess that it was flying, as my room is not on the ground floor of my home, but I would probably guess it was a bird, and from the stuttering, kind of heavy flight pattern I would probably hazard a guess at it being a pigeon.

I also tried out a bit more with my old hockey stick still without putting my skates on, I am thinking that I can still play righthanded but it's a question if my left and right hands can still function in such a way as to allow me to hav control with my righ hand, as I know that the strength is still there, slightly at leas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment