Monday 18 April 2016

Day 1026

Day 1026;

Basically today I had a really lazy day, so I probably missed my kcal goal and I put on about a stone.

Breakfast: banana, apple and grapes.
Lunch: chicken sandwich and chocolate cheesecake.
Dinner: carrots, mashed potato, mince and some more of the chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: 2 300ml of milk, 300ml of lemon squash, 300ml of some fruit squash probably.

Anyway it was only a pound that I put on today so I wasn't exactly a stone, which in part could be because I decided to go for a nice steady 30 minute jog,

Today I have been watching sport on the box and I have been trying out my old hockey kit just to see if it still fitted me and my answer is no, my butt is too bit, my head is too big and my torso is too long, but my gloves and my shin pads still fit. Of what I was trying on today, I know my skates still fit as they were too big for me when I used to play in them 9 years ago, and my feet haven't grown in the past 9 years, as they were handed down to me from Mich as he used to do a bit of refereeing back in the days of old. But yesterday my Boccia coach was talking to his friends that do a roller hockey training session before we were in for Boccia about giving me another shot at the sport, which I am up for as I've been longing for another shot at the sport which meant so much to me in the past. But I am unsure about how they are going to react to haveing a cripple come to play with them, as I am hoping that none of them exhibit any special treatment to me, like as Mich has already stated to Tini that he's sure that they'd give me space to play and they wouldn't come at me as ferociously as I would do for any of the, and I was thinking where's the fun in that? You get kitted up in body armour and other padding to avoid the harm that is coming your way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment