Monday 11 April 2016

Day 1019

Day 1019;

Next was today's attempts at 60 as I failed in my first attempt, I only got to 50, so I started it again and that time I succeeded which made it a total of 110 before lunchtime.

Breakfast: a bowl of cereal, apple banana, grapes and milk.
Lunch: Tomato soup, bread, fruit juice, chocolate trifle & sponge cake
Dinner: chicken in gravy, roast potatoes, peas, carrots, great beans, chocolate fudge cake, strawberries and cream and fruit juice.

So today I put on another LB. Į also collected all of the lights tears, that were stored in the northern Provence of Hyrule, I think it's called Lanaru province but I could be incorrect, I watched the climax of the Masters golf tonight as well, and go on you English golfers as I know that...


No comments:

Post a Comment