Tuesday 19 April 2016

Day 1027

Day 1027;

So today I'd exceeded my kcal goal but my weight went up, now it could be as described by Allergy sown to the food that we had only just eaten before, but I could still see her bowl still almost full so she hadn't actually eaten much of  it.

Breakfast: cereal,, apple, banana and grapes.
Lunch: potato salad, ham, grated cheese and some cream cheese.
Dinner: chicken balls and chips.
Drinks: 3 300ml of milk and 2 300ml of some fruit juice.

I asked Mich the other day whose been the best foreign manager to ever grace the English/Welsh premiership/premier league, he immediately said Jose, but I am thinking that he thought I was meaning of the recent few seasons as I was thinking that it would be either Ferguson or Arson, because they had been around and successful for donkies years, but then when I asked him has an English manager ever won the premiership/premier league? Like when Nottingham Forrest won it? But no Nottingham Forest have never won the premiership the won the old league 1 back when it was called league 1 instead of the championship, and before the premiership was even created. As no Englidh manager has ever won the English Premiership/Premier league.

No comments:

Post a Comment