Tuesday 5 April 2016

Day 1013

Day 1013;

For today I have just done my 60 and I have gone to athletics.

Breakfast; cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: macaroni cheese, I'm thinking that I also ate some cheesecake with it.
Dinner: a plate of cakes,

Twilight Princess I also played on this day. I think I managed to rescue all of the monkeys, but I am not sure on that in the first temple, of the game. I am unsure of the length of the journey I have actually got through on this game before. But it in HD is now even more beautiful.

Now I remember I wrote about another thing yesterday also, at least.

Predator 2?

Oh yeah thanks, it was that I preferred Predator 2 to Predator, as I watched that the other day. Next up is Predators, I saw a whole host of Predators at the end of Predator 2 in their alien space ship. But I'm wondering if old Arrnold will be back, for the final instalment in the trilogy?

If you laughed even if it was just in your mind then thank you, if you got my joke about old Arnold saying that, he'll be back in Termanator, and transferring it round to Predator, even if he has never said it in the Predator film that he was in.

No comments:

Post a Comment