Thursday 7 April 2016

Day 1015

Day 1015;

But today I overshoot my 60 by 10 doing 70, no sweat today, as I had already sweated 10 buckets full of sweat approximately as I went to the gym before.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunchpasta bolognaise and a chocolate mousse like pudding.
Dinner: baked potato, plaice and carrots.

So today I have been to the gym which was fun, but my gym instructor told me today that I had my beat work out session in a while today. But I was thinking have I actually been to the gym in a while?

Also today I have played a bit more on Twilight Princess, as I found the final 3 lights tears they weren't in the village they were on death mountain. Then I had to kick Goron butt until I got to the Goron hall type place to then do sumo with the boss Goron, then I had to beat him up a bit with the sumo shenanigans which I learnt from Bo a bit earlier.

Prometheus is the name of the film that I have watched today. Elizabeth Shaw is the woman that gets herself cut open and has an Alien snatched from her inards. But that baby alien looked quite squid like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment