Saturday 23 April 2016

Day 1031

Day 1031;

Now today I also failed in my kcal goal but tomorrow I have got a new higher kcal goal to aim for.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch; spaghetti hoops on toast.
Dinner: pizza, potato salad and red velvet cake.
Drink: 2 300ml of milk and 2 300ml of fruit juice.

But what was the answer to the question that you were asking one of us to ask you yesterday?

Oh Green, why just why?

No I'm pretty sure that wasn't the question.

I didn't think that it was.

Then why did you answer my question?

Oh...  just shut up Green.

Ok but I haven't got another Tab open at the moment with my yesterdays post in but I shall endeavour to get it answered and all for tomorrows post, as long as I remember that is,

But today I got about 10-15 minutes of my hockey practise done but I had to stop due to the rain. I'm thinking that I managed to get my daily 60 done in the morning and U also attempted to accomplish some squats today, to see if I could just boost my kcal's for today, to no avail,

No comments:

Post a Comment