Thursday 28 April 2016

Day 1036

Day 1036;

Now I can't remember much about what happened to me this morning and for me it only ended something like 1 hour 12 minutes ago, should I be worried?

Breakfast cereal and banana.
Lunch: chicken sandwich and a chocolate mini roll.
Dinner:
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of apple juice and 3 300ml mugs of milk.
Side note? Beneath note (now that's more like it): now today I knew I had my 5 a day ready for consumption almost from the off, as I had been downstairs and I could see I had a box of fruit and as I looked in the fridge I saw my 2 300ml mugs of apple juice. which gives me a minimum of 5 fruit for today as it was.

Now I'm trying to burn off as many kcal's as possible per day to meet my kcal goal for a complete week but so far this week I have accomplished it on 0 days but my weight is down on where it is supposed to be?

But I must get back on track to reach my kcal goal, I failed at reaching my kcal goal,

Which is why I have been waiting my enemy doing. Multiple trips up and down the stairs to carry the same things that I could easily enougth carry down at once.

Bu I have recently been intrigued about a Disneyland type development for the UK, but instead of being about Disney it will be about Paramount. Paramount land doesn't really have the same ring to it as Disneyland.

Parkour aka. Free running looks fun to me the lengths and heights to the jumps look so  immense, and they were way out of my league when I was younger, fitter and I had a more able body. So my chance at doing any jumping off of buildings is scuppered, thanks Mercedes.




But this load of people is what I'd most likely look like if I gave these things a go,, but you know the guy who face plants in the long jump pit I did that loads, probably last year now. As I probably have actually already done the majority, or a least a good proportion of the ones bellow before just not so far away from the floor when I was younger and when I was able-bodied, by the ones bellow I mean that I have failed to execute the things that they were attempting to do in the bellow YouTube video, but that was then, I probably can't even attempt to do any of the shenanigans anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment