Saturday 2 April 2016

Day 1010

Day 1010;


Now I remember that Red was having a go at me for apologising and then cutting an excuse for my lateness, sorry that I'm late, but I realise that is probably not why you visiting this page, so I won't start excusing myself over your computer screen, this day.

Breakfast: cereal and a banana.
Lunch: cheese and ham sandwich with pork pie, fruit cake for dessert.
Dinner: rI have forgotten but I know that I ate some trifle for pudding. Well I've remembered what I ate for dinner it was some Turkey, potato and carrots.

I had another skiing adventure today also but this time it was with Mr P II. Instead of the alternative, that I had last week. But this week he actually praised me for doing some parallel turns on the second lesson. I wasn't attempting to do parallel skiing at the time, I was attempting to do snowplough turns as I was being instructed, but the parallel skiing is sort of the next step in of the evolution in skiing,. As you just have to put extra weight on the foot that you are turning away from quicker and release the pressure on your other foot. But I still haven't attempted any more backwards skiing.

No comments:

Post a Comment