Friday 15 April 2016

Day 1023

Day 1023;

So today I did my 60 after lunch and after I'd jogged round the island on Wii Fit U twice.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and an apple.
Lunch: cheese sandwich, chocolate sundae and a slice of fruit cake:
Dinner: the remaining half of my pizza from yesterday and dome potato salad
Drinks: 3 times 300ml of milk, 2 tmes 300ml

Today I also attempted some boccia practise, more on my long game, and I throw the Jack ball (white ball) it was on about the boundary of my makeshift boccia alley, so I followed it up with a colour ball, and I threw it slightly beyond the Jack, but it was still close to the Jack. Then my next three shots were a way off from the hack, but then with my penultimate shot I managed to get my red ball to knock into the Jack and rest, then I had one more ball and I tried to get it to go along side of the previous shot, but I mucked up my last shot, and it went over the balls and to the right.

Also I have done one set of ten push-ups and my left arm is giving me grief about it. But he's going to have to really shape up a whole load, if I am going to do any more skiing especially with some poles, I'm not meaning with any people from Poland I'm meaning with ski poles. Just who knows what will happen will happen when/if I get my arms shaped up nicely I might even be taken to one of those winter Paralympics things, and then I could loose for everyone to see just how big a looser I am on global TV. or I could surprise everyone including myself by winning something.

I have just been witness to the best football game. What ever? Well I'm not sure about that but it defiantly goes up there with them. It was the second leg in the Europa league competition between Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund, which is an English team vs a German team, before the kick off the presenters of the show were saying how the away goal they got a week ago could be crucial if they managed to keep a clean sheet and they were saying that Liverpool have managed to not loose any matches against any german team at their home ground, which had me thinking at half time that there's going to some amends to that after this game is finished with them being 2 goals behind before the end of the first half 0-2 first half score 1-3 aggregate score, now the commentators were saying that Liverpool would have to score 3 times without a response in the second half to go through to the semi-finals of the europa league. However Mich was saying that the score line is more likely to be 0-5 by the time of the final whistle, but I thought it was going to be 0-5 before half time because the first 2 goals were scored before the 10 minute mark of the gam, but then the second half started and Liverpool managed to get a goal back, so the score line was 1-2. then BD managed to score a third to make the score 1-3. Mich and myself thought that it was game over from that point as Liverpool would have to score 3 more  goals to stay in this competition and just look so fat in 135+ minutes of football they have managed to score 2 goals now with less than 45 minutes how can they manage to fashion 3 more goals without allowing there German opposition to sneak another goal past them? But I was incorrect the German opposition allowed Liverpool to get back to level on 3-3 for the tie, before 90 minutes were up, so it didn't look like the record of never loosing to a German tea at home was going to stand but then after the 90 minutes was up it was injury time where a Liverpool player managed to get his head to the ball and it was 4-3 on the night 5-4 on aggregate Liverpool won. how astonishing, 2 English teams have made it through to the Semi finals of their respective European competitions. Liverpool (Europa) and Manchester City (Champions League).

Well with all of my food that I ate today, I put on some weight today and I missed out on my kcal goal, at least I had by the time that I did the weigh in but then I did another short 30 minute run to cover myslf in sweat and allow mr to active my kcal goal, 2/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment