Monday 25 April 2016

Day 1033

Day 1033;

Thi morning I eventually realised that my blogpost for yesterday didn't go online even earlier this morning, so I was attempting to remember to get back to it this morning, I failed at that task, but instead of getting a finished article to you I got that.

Breakfast: a bowl of cereal and banana.
Lunch: tomato soup and baguette.
Dinner: jacket potato, chicken in bread crumbs, carrots and peas and some out of date chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml milk, 1 300ml mug of cranberry juice and the remnants of the bottle in another 300ml cup topped up with lemonade.

Yesterday I did more than I have done today, as is obvious by my not starting todays post off with my kcal's burnt today. But instead today I wanted to inform you of what I did yesterday, as I did quite a bit yesterday in actual fact. that I didn't type about, or even something that I did type about yesterday but it never got into the final draft, as when I submitted it my internet went down. 

Yesterday... All my troubles seemed so far away.... But that wasn't the song that I heard yesterday which provided me with the questions? answers? to get me to another thing of which I have forgotten.  

Yesterdays Boccia practise was intresting as we had an actual team GB Para-athlete come to coach the 3 of us who were a woman of who I shall call N, D was back and obviously me, Savage there is also Mr B who's the acting Chairman/another coach that me and D beat 11-5 last week in a game (he was playing with another older gentleman). 

Alsp yesterday I saw the football team that I support get relegated but up in the Premier League my old GP's team won, 4-0 against Swansea put them selves 8 points clear of Tottenham, but I am unsure  if that was yesterday or today. 

The internett has gone down again... I should really get quicker at typing down my thoughts, then I may be able to type al of my thoughts down before the internet goes down.

But today I have jogged over 6 miles on Wii Fit, in a 30 minute Free Jogging little exercise but after doing it I smelt horrifically bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment