Saturday 16 April 2016

Day 1024

Day 1024;

So far today I haven't done my 60, I am just about to, but today I have jogged a bit very well apparently as I managed to  get a score of 121% on an island lap, I am not sure how that is possible.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and grapes.
Lunch: cheese and pickle toasted sandwich and fruit cake.
Dinner: chips, peas, scampi and I also had some of the sponge cake with raspberries
Drinks: 2 times 300ml beaker of milk and 2 times 300ml beakers of orange juice

Bible and snake handling is what the first of the X-files episodes I watched today was about. Then the next episode was called closure and the cigarette smoking man was back and it seems to me that he wasn't really Moulders sisters father and that girl that was apparently Moulders sister wasn't.

Today I have done a bit more jogging and rowing, but the rowing was on my rowing machine and the jogging was on Wii fit, but then after I had done my second island jog of the day and a ten minute jog I completed my 60 a day challenge. Which didn't go smoothly the first time, as I had only done 33. So I started off on my second one of the day and I managed to get myself up to 60, by doing 27, then I cancelled what I had just done and I started it off again "from the top" then I did my 60. Anyway this fitness regime has really cut me down on Twilight Princess gameing time over the past couple of days. I haven't played on TP so far today, but I have played a single round in "Lost Reavers (beta)" game it was fun, the introductory controls and shenanigans part of the game is supposed to take 10 minutes to complete, for me 5 and a bit minutes. I know that I'm not the quickest gamer in the world but I was under the impression that I was more likely to be one of the slowest especially with the new controls and stuff that will be new to do with the new game, but the controls are simple to master, and when I was playing the game it was fun but there was no single player mode at least none that I found on the beta version. It's definitely a title that I'll look out for after it's public release.

But also today I managed to complete my kcal goal for a third day with the additional 50 minutes of free  jogging, as I did 20 before dinner and 30 after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment