Friday 22 April 2016

Day 1030

Day 1030;

As I have probably missed my kcal goal for today and I hav no idea what I am eating for dinner tonight, but by the time that this post goes live tomorrow I should know. So how am I attempting to make my kcal goal, your supposed to ask... Red, Yellow, Blue or Green.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: potato salad, cream cheese, grated cheese and ham.
Dinner: chicken nuggets, chips and a chocolate sundae.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of lemon squash.
So I failed in all epic nests to fit my 5 a day in today.

JND; or Jerrmy Nick and Daniel Thake I think, at least. As it was literally their mother that got me initially intrested in roller hockey, of who I can't remember the name of. But it was this Monday afternoon club, that I used to go to skating practise on roller blades. We used to site around a hall I would just go and skate around as I was supposed to I'm thinking it was in the school summer holidays when I originally got my specs. I could have done, as I did do that for hours. I don't know but there must be something relaxing about skating laps around a hall as quick as you like. But then as Mrs Thake informed me about another club that was running on Saturdays and I signed up. So I thought I played for the first team as number 81, for about 2 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment