Wednesday 27 April 2016

Day 1035

Day 1035:

Next up was today and it has been an eventful day on the weather's side, as it was sunny first then hailing then sunny then hail to finally being sunny. But I have just accomplished my daily 60, as I was doing some tonight but I kept forgetting how to count with the small numbers as I was going 1 as i got up then 2 as I put myself back down, It confused me so as I get to 10 I switched back a bit, and then when I got to 60 I kept going until 100 just to be safe.

Breakfast: bowl of cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: I had a white bread sandwich.
Dinner: meat pie, potato, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower (but I noticed how disgusting broccoli and cauliflower is again).
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of apple juice.
Sidenote so thanks to my apple juice drinking which gave me 4/5 and then for breakfast I had eaten 2 6/5then for dinner I ate my carrots and I tried some brocoli and the cauliflower mixed itself in with the potato as it tasted wrong.

But I had a slight political discussion with my only friend over a game of chess, he's seriously better than me at chess but he has just missed his shot at taking me out in 2 moves, like boom head shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment