Tuesday 12 April 2016

Day 1020

Day 1020;

Today has been another day, where I have actually done my 60, but I haven't eaten my for today.

Breakfast: a bowl of cereal, banana and strawberries.
Lunch: cheese, ham and potato salad.
Dinner: chicken balls and chips,
But then in between both of my afternoon meals I ate 2 slices of that chocolate cake from yesterday.
But today I also drank 600ml of fruit juice and 600ml of milk, but I don't really think that they are any go my 5.

And yesterday evening going on to the night I watched the golf, and as they were saying for the 3 days of golf before today in the masters that only Mr Jordan Spiel was looking like he would have won this Master's then I'm thinking that he was in the home straight when Jordan  had a nightmare of a hole and he gave away his lead to the eventual winner of  the 2016 Augusts Master's Golf competirion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment