Monday 4 April 2016

Day 1012

Day 1012;

I have just remembered to get around to doing.my 60 for today.

Breakfast: cereal apple and banana.
Lunch: ham sandwich,
Dinner, pasta and quorn balls.

Today I got around to playing two proper video games, they were Hyrule Warriors Legends and Twilight Princess HD, Now the second one is properly beautiful, I mean graphically speaking, even though this is typed not spoke. As to speak it it'd include me needing a voice, which I am currently without or it'd include me copying and pasting the words into a speaking application, in order to get it spoke for me, which I wouldn't past me to do that... But then again that version of me was a lot younger and more excitable, he was an almost different beast to the one that's sat here typing up this mumbo-Jumbo.

But today Leister City FC managed to increase their lead and tighten they're grasp on the Premier League Trophy by winning the game that they played today, as Tottenham only managed to get a draw in the last match played so Tottenham now have a deficit of 7 points for them to make up, which equals 2 wins and 1 draw and Leister have to lose 3 matches to be denied the trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment