Saturday 9 April 2016

Day 1017

Day 1017;

Today in fitness attempts I have complete my 60, or  I would have if I didn't cary on up until 80.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and strawberries.
Lunch: bread, potato salad, ham, grapes and cheese which was followed by some fruit and sponge cakes.
Dinner: scampi, chips and peas followed by some chocolate trifle.

My friend, P, was supposed to be coming around today, but he didn't show, even after emailing me that he'd be late but he said that he'd still get here.

So today I watched the second part of Alien, the film, and I what he thre same film twice, basically first was the turn of the original version from 1979. Or there about, then it was time for watching it's rerelease in it's directors cut version, of which both are very good, the film is set in the future but they still use the technology of the 19th century, you'd have thought of some futuristic technology that'd still be looked upon as...

But then today I completed the second bosses temple in Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess, I was running through th beasts legs at first, buy then I Realised, 

No comments:

Post a Comment