Wednesday 1 October 2014

Day 453

Day 453;;

Well today marked the start the star of something newish, a way back to the return of sanity, for the most part at least; and by the way when I stated sanity I meant solitude which is my version of sanity as allergy has left me in peace once more as a result of the university place that she acquired yesterday.

If I didn't make it plain enough from the fore mentioned passage I'm thrilled about her getting a place at a university, now my mind is running away in glee, so far I have had two ideas for more YouTube projects, which are my favourite fan-theories and my second was about how listening to the Madonna song "like a prayer" sounds to me at least to have some pretty lucid drug related content, I mean when she's singing about hearing voices, isn't that a side effect of quite a few drugs plus some more but I will wait until if it is ready ever until it's release.

Darn that I seem to have misplaced my spectacles, so that is allergies job if I can't find them by the time that allergy gets home, as you can see from the delegation of duties by this savage he's at his optimum in hopefulness at being able to achieve this task, of which I failed at. So I had to ask Allergy to find them for me, I was going to type for you to guess where they were but I'm guessing that none of the 3 of you, my readers, is actually psychic, actually I have got another concept for a thing I'll label it CNthree, but anyway it was in the shower room that I use but i couldn't see them as I didn't have my spectacles on,, which is probably whyI always like then to be on the little set of draws which are by the side of my bed until after I have had my shower in the morning.

CNthret:- so what this thing is, is a plot to another thing, the other thing I haven't yet decided yet what it should be, as the CNthree Just represents the three of you people one of whom is a psychic another is a wizard/witch and the third is an Elf, and I mean JRR Tolkien's Elves not the pathetic ones that up around by the north pole or was it the south pole, so a popular myth tells us. The three have to work together in order to free the world from a savage fate Aka my domination.

Anyway onto about Hyrule Warriors I'm thinking that I'm already on the last level, as I fought the actual Ganon today, I may have lost but it still it's Ganon, the King of Evil/the Demon King.  Formerly Ganondorf, the Gerudo King. But the Gerudo seem a bit missing after Majora's Mask or Four Swords adventure, other than Ganondorf and Twinrova.

No comments:

Post a Comment